Action Synergy S.A. is an ICT R&D, training and knowledge-based applications organization which is actively involved in the development of education technologies, training methodologies and the development of e-learning training courses. Action Synergy S.A. disposes a long experience in the management and coordination of European Projects. Since its foundation in 1986 the organisation has participated in a considerable number of EU educational projects, such as COMETT, PETRA, SOCRATES, LEONARDO DA VINCI, ADAPT, TEMPUS, PHARE, Distance learning, LLP & ERASMUS+.
Key areas of expertise:
– Organisation of education activities for the social inclusion of vulnerable target groups
– Organisation of teacher trainings in relation with innovative training methods
– Management, organisation and planning of transnational European projects focusing on education and training
– Creation of links between Universities and enterprises aiming at the technological and regional development
– Organisation of Mobility Projects
– Organisation of e-learning and online learning courses
– Organisation of courses related with the development of the employability of young people
– Promotion and organization of Life Long Learning and continuous training programmes
– Development of synergies at local, national and transnational level
– Learning needs analysis
– Development of courses and modules making use of innovative methodologies such as: open/flexible learning methodologies such as open/flexible learning methodologies, e-learning ICTs
– Quality Assurance
Action is very active in the field of the promotion of social inclusion. It is coordinating the KA3 Erasmus+ project yMIND which is focusing on the transfer and upscaling of good practices related with the prevention of bullying and gender based violance. Is also an expert in the implementation of drama methods in different fields. It is a partner in the Creative Learning (CLEAR) project which aims at the implementation of drama methods for the teaching of the curriculum of the elementary school & was partner at EUBULLY project aiming at the implementation of drama methods for the prevention of bullying.